Learn to dive with two types of full face masks; the Interspiro divider MKII and the Ocean Reef Neptune Space.
In two dives you learn a new way of diving, in which cold no longer plays a
What are you going to learn:
- Techniques for putting on and off the full face mask
- Emergency procedures
- Maintenance of your full face mask
- Experience and become one with your mask under the supervision of an instructor
- Open Water Diver or equivalent license
- Swimming skills
- Good health
- Dive medical examination recommended and is sometimes mandatory
1 day, 2 dives
incl. teaching materials, use full face mask and registration with PADI.
The full face mask we know mainly from the professional diving, but also in recreational diving is used more and more. The big advantage is that by covering your face almost completely, there is less water contact and you can dive much more comfortably in cold water. In addition, there is the possibility of connecting communication, so that you can communicate with your buddy under water.